ALL BCEA Members are invited! Please reserve your seat at this important dinner! Just as in West … Continue Reading…
On March 24, the kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets to demand that … Continue Reading…
This workshop is organized by Uniserve. All Local Presidents and/or their Negotiations Team Members … Continue Reading…
From NJEA.org NJEA’s 2018 elections will again feature the option of online voting. Members may … Continue Reading…
- Reservation Deadline Extended! Join Hundreds of BCEA Members at the Legislative Dinner on 3/21/18
- March For Our Lives: Bergen County: Rally at County Courthouse 3/24/18 10 AM
- Coordinated Bargaining Council Meeting on 3/15/18 @ Glenpointe!
- BCEA & Living Voices Present The Voice of Civil Rights Workshop/PD & NOW You Can Register ONLINE!
- 18th School Shooting This Year
- Bergen County Executive Jim Tedesco Announces Re-election Bid
- Help Save Dues $$$ & Get More Members Involved: Sign Up For Electronic Voting Ballots!
Follow the BCEA on Facebook!
Take Action and FYI:
What are school staff rights, especially during planned student walk outs/protests? PLEASE READ!
Email Your State Senator and ask them to support Equal Pay for Women and to prevent discrimination of pay based on sex!
Email your members of Congress to urge them to pass common sense gun violence prevention laws!
Email your members of Congress to urge them to protect The Dreamers: President Trump announced that the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program will end in six months unless Congress moves to protect DACA recipients and Dreamers. As many as 800,000 young people could be deported, including many students and educators. Known as Dreamers, they came to the United States as children and know no other country as home. Now is the time for a permanent legislative solution. DACA recipients and Dreamers — people brought to the United States as children — deserve the certainty and permanent protections provided by the Dream Act of 2017 (S. 1615/H.R. 3440), a bipartisan bill that includes multiple pathways to citizenship via higher education, military service, or employment. To qualify, individuals must have entered the United States as minors and have a continuous presence in the United States for four years before the date of the bill’s enactment.
- NJEA officers on JCEA: “Unwavering support”Time for Board of Education to listen and act to get a settlement Over 4,000 members of the Jersey City Education Association have taken a bold stand for economic justice, affordable health care and great public schools for Jersey City’s students and families. JCEA’s action follows months of fruitless attempts by the local union to […] The post NJEA officers […]