The BCEA Reporter Election Edition is now ONLINE. Please Email the Reporter to your members … Continue Reading…
Classroom Close-up NJ is a half-hour television program that features innovative projects in … Continue Reading…
It was a full house at the grand opening of the new District 39 Campaign Headquarters for Linda … Continue Reading…
With the Old Tappan Education Association spearheading the lead, numerous education associations … Continue Reading…
For the first time, BCEA proudly participated in and was a sponsor of the Bergen County Senior … Continue Reading…
- The Election Edition of the BCEA Reporter is Now Online
- Get Out The Vote 2017 Info & Sign Up Form
- Classroom Close Up: NJEA’s Emmy Winning TV Show Begins 24th Season on PBS!
- BCEA Members Help Open Campaign Office for District 39 in Westwood
- BCEA Members Can Win a FREE Trip to the NJEA Convention!
- BCEA Reporter Will Now Be ONLINE!
- Over 30 Schools & a Dozen Local Education Associations Help Fight Pediatric Cancer:
Follow the BCEA on Facebook!
- Understanding the SEHBP rate increaseProtecting quality, seeking efficiency On January 1, 2018, the School Employees Health Benefits Program (SEHBP) will begin a new plan year. There are no plan design changes or reductions in plan quality for 2018; you may keep your exact same plan if you wish, or you can change to a new plan during open enrollment […] The post Understanding the SEHBP rate in […]